SwinGolf club "Swin3 - The Original"
Noble design: black graphite shaft with polished club head made of hardened aluminium.
Developer: Laurent de Vilmorin, SwinGolf inventor.
The three-sided club head allows a variable game: wide, high, low or putt. The result is a high degree of playing pleasure and precision. Right-handed or left-handed clubs: Lengths 80 cm to 105 cm (see also the overview body height / club length).
The original SwinGolf club is now also available with graphite shaft.
The advantages of the graphite shaft are obvious:
- Higher flexibility and therefore more length and accuracy
- Vibration dampening and therefore easy on the joints
- Highly flexible shaft means less risk of breakage
- Weight reduction through light, stable materials
- Clubhead made of hardened, polished aluminium. Left, steep side: for long, low shots or for controlled approach to the green. Right, flat side: for higher, short shots.
- Back: for precise putting.